A special tailored Isfahan tour of must-see places but less visited compared to the main city highlights.
Tour Name: Isfahan Special City Tour
Tour Code: R71
Theme(s): Daily Tour
Price Per Person: 1 pax: 109.90 €, 2 pax: 69.90 €, 3 pax: 59.90 €, 4 or more pax: 59.90 €, kids (2-7): 10 €
Origin & destination: Isfahan city
Duration: 1 day
UNESCO World Heritage Sites: Isfahan Jame Mosque
Other Highlights: Vank Cathedral, Monar Jonban, Zoroastrian Fire Temple, Mount Soffeh
Summary: A special tailored Isfahan tour of must-see places but less visited compared to the main city highlights.
Isfahan Special City Tour
Prepare yourself for the charming sights you are going to visit in Isfahan. First, you will visit
the most brilliant and world famous attraction of the city, or even of the whole country, the UNESCO World Heritage Isfahan’s Friday Mosque. A brilliant gallery of typical “Iranian Islamic-era” architecture and decoration is awaiting you. It has been developed and expanded throughout the different centuries and during various dynasties.
Isfahan full day tour continues by visiting the Christian cathedral with beautiful wall paintings. Vank Cathedral is just in the heart of the “City of Mosques“. If you are not too absorbed to spend all of your time in the main hall, you can also visit the Armenian Museum at the other side of the yard.
Afterwards, visit to Monar Jonban (Shaking Minarets), amazing architectural building belonging to Ilkhanid dynasty, and Zoroastrian Fire Temple (Dezh Marbin), a Sassanid-era situated on a hill.
Isfahan special tour terminates by visiting Mount Soffeh or Kuh-e Soffeh , south of Isfahan city. The highest point and engrossing natural and historic attractions. Transfer to your hotel.
Note: Menar Jonban; the minaret is shaken every 90 minutes.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- English driver guide (for groups of four and more, English guide & driver separately)
- All tours take place in comfortable air-conditioned vehicles including road taxes, parking fees, English driver’s expenses and meals. (For groups of four and more, English guide & driver’s expenses and meals separately)
- All entrance fees as per itinerary
- Midday refreshment
- Hotel reservations (accommodation)
- Iran visa
- Driver & Tour Guide tips
- Visa fee
- All personal nature expenses e.g. phone calls, meals, laundry, minibar, gifts, etc.
- Costs incurred in case of hospitalization or evacuation, etc.
- Any other service(s) not specified in “Services Included” section of this proposal
Note 1: One-day tour duration for Intra-city trips up to 10 hours and excursion & intercity up to 8 hours.
Note 2: Above mentioned durations are based on Iranian calendar.
Note 3: Working days in Iran are Saturday – Wednesday. Thursdays are half day however many offices are closed on Thursdays.
You can also Book your hotel or any other accommodation with us. Just Click on the Hotel Reservation button and fill in the form. We will reach you in the shortest time.