A conbination of muséums, handicrafts and modern symbols of Tehran and a great chance to see the city like the locals.
Tour Name: Perspective Tehran Tour
Tour Code: R67
Theme(s): Daily Tour
Price Per Person: 1 pax: 109.90 €, 2 pax: 69.90 €, 3 pax: 59.90 €, 4 or more pax: 59.90 €, kids (2-7): 10 €
Origin & destination: Tehran city
Duration: 1 day
UNESCO World Heritage Sites:
Other Highlights: Malek National Library & museum, Reza Abbasi museum (or Carpet museum per request), Tabiat (Nature) Bridge, Milad Tower
Summary: A conbination of muséums, handicrafts and modern symbols of Tehran and a great chance to see the city like the locals.
Note: Travelers can choose between Carpet museum or Reza Abbasi museum by informing the tour guide on spot.
Tehran City Tour
Full day sightseeing tour in Tehran as follows:
Malek National library and museum,with a rich collection of artifacts such as calligraphy, textile, miniature, lacquer art, coins & medals, carpet & so on.
Carpet Museum as one of the outstanding museums in Tehran, presenting elegant and beautiful carpet, rugs OR Reza Abbasi museum, the reflection of National museum of Iran which displays a collection of objects from 2nd millennium BC to the early 20th century & Qajar era.
Tabiat Bridge, the largest pedestrian overpass with astonishing design.
Milad Tower, the symbol of the city & to have an amazing view of Tehran.
Transfer to hotel.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- English driver guide (for groups of four and more, English guide & driver separately)
- All tours take place in comfortable air-conditioned vehicles including road taxes, parking fees, English driver’s expenses and meals. (For groups of four and more, English guide & driver’s expenses and meals separately)
- All entrance fees as per itinerary
- Midday refreshment
- Hotel reservations (accommodation)
- Iran visa
- Driver & Tour Guide tips
- Visa fee
- All personal nature expenses e.g. phone calls, meals, laundry, minibar, gifts, etc.
- Costs incurred in case of hospitalization or evacuation, etc.
- Any other service(s) not specified in “Services Included” section of this proposal
Note 1: One-day tour duration for Intra-city trips up to 10 hours and excursion & intercity up to 8 hours.
Note 2: Above mentioned durations are based on Iranian calendar.
Note 3: Working days in Iran are Saturday – Wednesday. Thursdays are half day however many offices are closed on Thursdays.
You can also Book your hotel or any other accommodation with us. Just Click on the Hotel Reservation button and fill in the form. We will reach you in the shortest time.