Second day of a complete tour covering must-see attractions of Shiraz, city of poets, gardens and nightingales.
Tour Name: Shiraz Complete City Tour, Day 1
Tour Code: R61
Theme(s): Daily Tour
Price Per Person: 1 pax: 109.90 €, 2 pax: 69.90 €, 3 pax: 59.90 €, 4 or more pax: 59.90 €, kids (2-7): 10 €
Origin & destination: Shiraz city
Duration: 1 day
UNESCO World Heritage Sites:
Other Highlights: Narenjestan Garden (Qavam House), Vakil Bathhouse (Hammam), Vakil mosque, Affi-Abad (Golshan),Karimkhan citadel (Arg-e Karimkhan), Vakil Bazaar, Saadi mausoleum
Summary: Second day of a complete tour covering must-see attractions of Shiraz, city of poets, gardens and nightingales.
Shiraz Full Day City Tour
Full day sightseeing tour in Shiraz as follows:
Narenjestan Garden or Qavam house, a must-see attraction of the 19th century.
Vakil Bath (Hammam), a historical public bath with perfect samples of advanced architecture of Zandieh era, and beautiful 18th century Vakil Mosque, famous for spiral columns.
Outside view of Karimkhan Citadel (Arg-e Karimkhan)
Strolling in covered Vakil Bazaar with colorful handicrafts and antique outlets.
Saadieh (Tomb of Saadi), the prominent 13th century Persian poet. Transfer to hotel.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- English driver guide (for groups of four and more, English guide & driver separately)
- All tours take place in comfortable air-conditioned vehicles including road taxes, parking fees, English driver’s expenses and meals. (For groups of four and more, English guide & driver’s expenses and meals separately)
- All entrance fees as per itinerary
- Midday refreshment
- Hotel reservations (accommodation)
- Iran visa
- Driver & Tour Guide tips
- Visa fee
- All personal nature expenses e.g. phone calls, meals, laundry, minibar, gifts, etc.
- Costs incurred in case of hospitalization or evacuation, etc.
- Any other service(s) not specified in “Services Included” section of this proposal
Note 1: One-day tour duration for Intra-city trips up to 10 hours and excursion & intercity up to 8 hours.
Note 2: Above mentioned durations are based on Iranian calendar.
Note 3: Working days in Iran are Saturday – Wednesday. Thursdays are half day however many offices are closed on Thursdays.
You can also Book your hotel or any other accommodation with us. Just Click on the Hotel Reservation button and fill in the form. We will reach you in the shortest time.