An excursion to 1800-year-old Sassanid cities and palaces off the beaten track of many tourists who visit Shiraz.
Tour Name: Shiraz Excursion to Firuzabad
Tour Code: R63
Theme(s): Daily Tour
Price Per Person: 1 pax: 109.90 €, 2 pax: 69.90 €, 3 pax: 59.90 €, 4 or more pax: 59.90 €, kids (2-7): 10 €
Origin & destination: Shiraz city
Duration: 1 day
UNESCO World Heritage Sites: Sassanid Archaeological Landscape
Other Highlights: Relief if Ardeshir I, Dezh Dokhtar, Konar Siah Fire Temple, Shahr-e Gur, Tirbal minaret
Summary: An excursion to 1800-year-old Sassanid cities and palaces off the beaten track of many tourists who visit Shiraz.
Excursion to Firuzabad
Full day excursion to Firuzabad (112km) to visit:
Relief of Ardeshir I, the coronation of Sassanid king in Firuzabad road.
Qal’eh Dokhtar( Dezh Dokhtar), a castle constructed by Ardeshir I.
Konar Siah fire temple & surrounding buildings built in 5th century.
Ancient city of Shahr-e Gur or Ardashir-Khwarrah, the first circular city in Iran and one of the first circular cities in the world including Palace of Ardashir Papakan, and Tirbal minaret founded by Ardeshir I. Transfer to Shiraz.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- English driver guide (for groups of four and more, English guide & driver separately)
- All tours take place in comfortable air-conditioned vehicles including road taxes, parking fees, English driver’s expenses and meals. (For groups of four and more, English guide & driver’s expenses and meals separately)
- All entrance fees as per itinerary
- Midday refreshment
- Hotel reservations (accommodation)
- Iran visa
- Driver & Tour Guide tips
- Visa fee
- All personal nature expenses e.g. phone calls, meals, laundry, minibar, gifts, etc.
- Costs incurred in case of hospitalization or evacuation, etc.
- Any other service(s) not specified in “Services Included” section of this proposal
Note 1: One-day tour duration for Intra-city trips up to 10 hours and excursion & intercity up to 8 hours.
Note 2: Above mentioned durations are based on Iranian calendar.
Note 3: Working days in Iran are Saturday – Wednesday. Thursdays are half day however many offices are closed on Thursdays.
You can also Book your hotel or any other accommodation with us. Just Click on the Hotel Reservation button and fill in the form. We will reach you in the shortest time.