This compact full day tour covers main highlights of Yazd, the ancient city on the coast of Iran’s Central Desert, with typical local architecture & traditional air-conditioners called “Wind Tower”.
Tour Name: Yazd Full Day City Tour
Tour Code: R72
Theme(s): Daily Tour
Price Per Person: 1 pax: 109.90 €, 2 pax: 69.90 €, 3 pax: 59.90 €, 4 or more pax: 59.90 €, kids (2-7): 10 €
Origin & destination: Yazd city
Duration: 1 day
UNESCO World Heritage Sites: Historic City of Yazd, Dowlatabad Garden
Other Highlights: Yazd Friday Mosque, Zoroastrian Fire Temple, Towers of Silence, Amir Chakhmaq Square, Roknoddin Mausoleum, Alexander Prison
Summary: This compact full day tour covers main highlights of Yazd, the ancient city on the coast of Iran’s Central Desert, with typical local architecture & traditional air-conditioners called “Wind Tower”. The height of 1,200 meters above sea level, gives this city a pleasant weather despite of its location.
Yazd Full Day City Tour
Morning visit to the funeral towers of the Zoroastrians called “Towers of Silence“, and then to Zoroastrian Fire Temple.
Afterwards, visiting the old town quarter and some of its highlights including Yazd Friday Mosque with “the tallest mosque entrance gate” in Iran, Roknod-din Mausoleum, so called Alexander Prison, and Ceramic Workshop. Evening visit to Dowlatabad garden with the highest historical wind-catvher in the world (33 m) and the impressive Amir Chakhmaq Complex. Transfer to your hotel.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- English driver guide (for groups of four and more, English guide & driver separately)
- All tours take place in comfortable air-conditioned vehicles including road taxes, parking fees, English driver’s expenses and meals. (For groups of four and more, English guide & driver’s expenses and meals separately)
- All entrance fees as per itinerary
- Midday refreshment
- Hotel reservations (accommodation)
- Iran visa
- Driver & Tour Guide tips
- Visa fee
- All personal nature expenses e.g. phone calls, meals, laundry, minibar, gifts, etc.
- Costs incurred in case of hospitalization or evacuation, etc.
- Any other service(s) not specified in “Services Included” section of this proposal
Note 1: One-day tour duration for Intra-city trips up to 10 hours and excursion & intercity up to 8 hours.
Note 2: Above mentioned durations are based on Iranian calendar.
Note 3: Working days in Iran are Saturday – Wednesday. Thursdays are half day however many offices are closed on Thursdays.