Terms & Conditions
From the outset of booking, please kindly ask any questions by email. This is Terms & Conditions agreement (v.1.0). Any changes will be announced with an update to the number of the version and the old versions will be archived under their representing version and validity date.
Epic Persia Travel is noted as EPT and all the customers who buy (or willing to buy) online or via invoice or our partners are called Clients throughout this agreement. All clients are considered to have read and be fully aware of the Terms & Conditions.
Regarding Tour bookings (excluding Daily & Short tours):
• 50% of the total amount shall be paid by the client before confirmation of hotels.
• The total amount shall be paid by the client not later than 60 days prior to arrival.
Short tours and Daily tours fees are to be paid online (the special form for each tour). Email invoices are possible as per request and for customized tours.
Cancellation and Alteration Policy:
For FIT (free independent traveler) or group tours
Client will receive a confirmation email once the booking is complete. The following charges will be imposed to the clients for cancellations and/or alterations:
• 5% of total tour cost up to 120 days prior to travel (the “due date”), deduction taxes & money transfer fees.
• 20%: 120-90 days prior to travel (the “due date”).
• 50%: 90-60 days prior to travel (the “due date”).
• 85%: 60-30 working days prior to travel (the “due date”).
• 90%: 30-14 working days prior to travel (the “due date”).
• 100%: Less than 14 working days prior to travel (the “due date”)
Note 1: Above mentioned duration is based on Iranian calendar.
Note 2: Working days in Iran are Saturday – Wednesday. many offices are closed on Thursdays, Fridays and national holidays.
For Daily and Short tours
Daily tours account for tours one-day tours sold on website or by inquiry, and Short tours account for multi-day tours from 2 to 5 days sold on website or by inquiry.
For requests with accommodation included or with optional as per request, follow the above conditions.
• 5% of total tour cost any time after reservation and payment (more than 60 days), after deduction of taxes & money transfer fees
• 50%: 60-45 days prior to travel (the “due date”).
• 100%: Less than 45 days prior to travel (the “due date”)
Accommodation only (out of tour packages)
Since cancel policy of accommodations are very different as each accommodation has difference cancel policies for each seasons (which depends on individuals or group), please kindly contact Support Team by email case by case, otherwise EPT does not accept any responsibilities.
Flight, Train and Bus Tickets
Many airfares are subject to strict conditions regarding amendments, cancellations and refunds. In addition, airlines impose taxes fees and charges, which are nonrefundable. Therefore, all flight, train and bus tickets are nonrefundable. Please inquire in advance by email.
Other services not mentioned above are nonrefundable (including CIP services, visa formalities, insurance). All eligible refunds will take place in a maximum delay of 30 working days after approval.
Tours are conducted in various sizes of tourist vehicles such as sedan, van, Haice, middle coach, 44 seater coach unless clients request for certain tourist vehicles. EPT will arrange transportations according to clients’ needs and requests and EPT’s agreements.
• All tourist sites are shut in 6 national holidays highlighted by blue color in the Calendar.
• Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for any yellow notices before booking.
• For all churches and fire temples and bazars, please inquire our Support Team by email.
• For unforeseen circumstances, the clients can substitute spots by coordinating Tour Guide or EPT (for car rental).
• Opening hours vary in Spring-Summer and Autumn-Winter and place to place. Please inquire in advance for more precise information.
• The bazaars are almost off on Fridays.
• The mosques are closed on circled dates
• Ask us in advance for Pasargadae Site.
• On October 19th & 29th some sites are closed, please ask us case by case.
Passport and Visa issues
It is client’s sole responsibility to ensure having a valid passport at the time of travelling and to hold all necessary visas and permits.
In case the client has requested EPT to perform the visa formalities process (after filling the required form and paying the service fee), EPT will respond the client by email either with the visa reference code or asking documents and information correction or the visa rejection response of the officials within 7 working days. Longer delays are possible due to consecutive holidays or pick season when the officials respond later to all requests, and it is out of authority of EPT. The client is responsible for the legality and validity of all documents and information provided to EPT.
EPT acknowledges that the Content on the website and all of the related social media is subject to change at any time.
Prices quoted on the website and all social media should be used as a guide only as they may change after the validity time.
All prices quoted on the website and all social media are in Euro unless otherwise indicated.
EPT quotation system accesses both live pricing and static pricing depending on the suppliers.
Accuracy of information entered in online booking forms and any consequences of mistakes is not the responsibility of EPT. However, EPT will try its best to solve the probable issues due to Respecting Customers Policy it follows.
Tourists are obliged to stay with tour at all times. Separation from the group can result in being left behind and in cases where the tour leader is unable to find the tourists, ‘rescue fee’ will be at clients responsibility to cover.
EPT does not accept any responsibilities for any delays or cancellations of domestic and international flights and all financial damages related to airlines due to being beyond EPT’s control. Although, EPT will do its best to help the clients to enjoy their stay in Iran with the help of experienced operation team and tour guides in noted cases.